- Spent most of the day hacking CSS and window managers.
- Posted a message to the release team, which came back as a haiku.
- Later, went with Rio, Katie, and SaraMae to the rather early Halloween parade.
- Discovered that triolets.org wasn't registered, and registered it in case I ever decide to build a triolet bake-off site where all the people who love to write triolets can try to build the best one. On the other hand, maybe there'd just be me and Hilaire Belloc there.
- I released the 404 sonnet under Creative Commons, but you already heard about that.
- "Well, they only asked me to crop out the head."